See the original post with photos here.
1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon canola oil
pinch of kosher salt
1/3 cup dried fruit–raisins, currants, cranberries, blueberries, chopped apricots
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt in baking pan.
3. In a small saucepan, heat maple syrup, oil and honey. Do not stir. Once boiling, remove from heat. Add vanilla and stir.
4. Pour syrup mixture over dry ingredients. Mix with spatula.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into a bowl. Add fruit. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.